Friday, April 10, 2009

Old Navy Coupons

I am sorry that I didn't post anything yesterday, but I was in a groggy state all day because of the pain killers and muscle relaxants! I did just check and there are still some decent coupons left on Old Navy Weekly! So here is where to find the remaining coupons!
  • $10 off a $50 purchase
    Click the coupon counter at the top of the screen.
  • $2 off any white item
    Click on the boys white collard shirt. He is standing between 2 girls.
  • $10 off 2 Girls Dresses
    Click on the clip that is placed in the girls red hair.

So sorry that I didn't give you the heads up yesterday, but it sounds like they are resetting them in the wee hours of the morning now. But I think these coupons aren't bad, especially if you can use it on clearance items! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment