Friday, August 28, 2009
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Friday, August 21, 2009
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
-Fresh Express garden salad, cole slaw, or shredded lettuce 8-16 oz. for $1.00
-Strawberries 4 lb. container at 1.49 lb. or $5.96
-Coke products 2 liters at$1.20
Extra promo: Buy 3, get $1 off instantly. Buy 6, get $2 off instantly. Buy 9, get $3 off instantly.
-Arm & Hammer detergent 36-51 loads at $2.99
1.00/1 printable at this link
Box Top promo: Save $5 on your NEXT shopping order, PLUS get 50 Bonus Box Tops ($5 value) when you spend $20 on participating items.
You can find plenty of coupons for products for this sale from the coupon bar on the right and the other coupon sites below that. There are also a lot of other coupons from the paper that you can find on the PYP list.
- So many people think that if you want to do this you have to get 5 Sunday newspapers and spend every moment looking for the deal! YOU DON"T!! I will let you in on a secret! I DO NOT GET EVEN 1 SUNDAY PAPER!!! My parents don't coupon (even though I try to get them too) so my dad sets the ads aside for me and I pick them up when I am in the area, sometimes if my inlaws don't want theirs they will also give them to me! You would be surprised how many people out there get the paper and never even look at the coupons! Just ask around to friends and neighbors, I bet you can find at least 1 or 2 that would give you the inserts!
- I get most of my good coupons from the computer. There are soooo many internet coupons out there! If you have more then 1 computer use both to double them! If you need more call around to those same family and friends and I bet they can print some out for you and you can pick them up along with the inserts!
- Now that you have your coupons just find a few blogs you like and check them while you are on the computer, it doesn't take long because honestly you will find lost of duplicate info, so just scan them for things you are looking for, print them out or just write it out on a pad. I like to write it out like below just so I know what I am looking for, I match it with the coupon and I know how much it will cost, then I am not flustered in the store. Then I put the list with the coupons in a clear page protector in the front of my binder so it is all together and ready to give the cashier.
Item & Price
Use this coupon or coupons
- If I were shopping at Albertsons using a sale I would go to
-Pinching Your Pennies then click on
-State Forums- select
- select your state then go to
-Albertsons sale for current week then go to
-Printable Grocery Smarts shopping list once there you want to go to the upper right and hit the “Start” button, this will allow you to click on what you want to get from the sale,
-once you have gone through the list hit the “shrink” button which will shrink the list to only the things you selected.
-Now just print out your list
-Match it with the coupons and you are ready to go!
Really that is all there is to it! I may be the only one with a blog that does not tell you that you have to get 5 papers, you don't have to dedicate hours of your day to the hunt of the sale. I have 3 kids with one on the way, I have a part time job let alone the job of being a wife and mother. I know many of you are in the same boat, you just want to take care of your families for less and I hope that I can help you do that! I hope these tips help! I am happy to help anyone out with any questions you may have, just email me at www.hookedonsaving.blogspot.com and I will do my best to help you! I would be happy to do an informal class if anyone would be interested, just email or leave a comment. Please don't give up on the savings! You can do it! You don't have to cut your grocery bill in half but every penny saved is a penny earned!
Monday, August 17, 2009
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
I am most excited to use my $15 along with the Kraft Promo- Get $25 in FREE Groceries! Spend $25 or more on these participating Kraft products, and get $5 off your next purchase, plus $20 via mail-in rebate.
- To see a list of qualifying products for the rebate go here.
- Our friends at Fabulessly Frugal put together a great list of the products and corresponding coupons, it is a must read!
- You will get the $5 catalina once you reach the $25 before coupons and the rebate form will print even if you get your total down to $5 after coupons, the question remains how much you will get back from the rebate, the $20 or the $5 you spent? I unfortunately do not have an answer for you, but either way I think it is a good deal! You will either get all that food for FREE or you will have a MONEY MAKER! either is a win win in my book!
Good luck shopping and if you have any questions, comments or want to send me a brag mail just send it to hookedonsavings.blogspot.com
Monday, August 10, 2009
Disneyland Park is offering their amazing 5 for 3 promotion until Aug 11 for trips beginning Sept 30 or sooner. The special 5 days for the price of 3 promotion gets you parkhopping into both parks (Disneyland and California Adventure) all for $179!!!! That's less than $36 per day!!! Order through the disneyland web site or through my favorite vendor Getawaytoday.com ! Ticket prices just went up at the parks over 5% so this may be your last chance to get tickets at such remarkable saving! Order now!
Friday, August 7, 2009
If you are looking for some ideas here is where I like!
Donnie macs- fun for the whole family!
Cheerleaders- we get a $10 cert. make a cheap lunch date!
Asiago's- Yummy food, nice romantic dinner for 2!
Carino's Italian Grill- I love this place!
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
- All or Surf Laundry Detergent, any $1/1 (8-23-09) RP-6/28 or you could go here and print 2 out.
- $1/2 Klondike Bars from here
- Explorer, Franken Berry, French Toast Crunch, Golden Grahams, Kix, Lucky Charms, Reese’s Puffs, or Trix $1/2 (8-22-09) SS-7/12 or from here.
- Suave for Men Hair Care, any .50/1 (8-9-09) RP-5/17
- $2/1 Dove Ultra Deodorant from here
- Skippy Peanut Butter, any 15 oz. or larger .75/2 (9-27-09) RP-8/2
Then I used 5 double coupons and my $15 catalina from my previous trip!
Total $5.84 plus I got another $15 in catalinas! They are limiting this promo to 2 trips per day per preferred card so don't go crazy! Please remember to be considerate and not hoard!! Have fun!