Sunday, April 19, 2009

Meridian Bowling Lanes Deals!


Many of you who know me know that I love bowling! I may not be very good at it, but I love it!! One of the things I love about it is that it is a sport for all ages and abilities! My husband and our 3 yr old go at least 1 time a week to Meridian Lanes and I have seen kids from 2 yrs old to this cute little older couple that is there almost every time we go. She has to walk with a walker, but she is out there bowling! The reason that I tell you this is because I want to tell you about a great deal that they have every week that I think everyone could use!

Tuesday and Thursdays from 9:00 am to 5:30pm

  • bowling is $1.25 per game
  • shoes are $1.75

Saturday from 10:00 am - 6:00pm

  • bowling is $1.25 per game
  • shoes are $1.75

One of the reason we love Meridian Lanes (besides the great prices) is that it is very family friendly! I have never had to worry about inappropriate music or questionable things. They are very friendly and it is very clean. You can check out their website here. I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone so I hope you will check it out some time. You and your kids will love it! Oh ya! You have to try their hamburgers and french fries! The BEST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment