Monday, April 6, 2009

Bed Time Stories Coupons! $5.00 off DVD or $10.00 off Blu Ray


I hope you haven't bought this movie yet because I found another coupon! Go here to print out your $5.00 or $10.00 off coupon for Bedtime Stories!
-I know they had a $3.00 off coupon for it in the Walgreens ad, and you may be able to stack it, but since their price is like $22, it would be better to go to Walmart.
-I also read on Hip 2 Save a shopping scenario for buying it at Target for $6.99 (its an involved transaction) so if you are interested in it go here.
No matter how or where you get it, you will love it! This was a really cute movie that the whole family will enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this. What a fun movie! I haven't bought it yet, so I'll use the coupon. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad I got it posted before you bought it this time!!

    ReplyDelete