Friday, April 10, 2009

If you are having a hard time figuring out how to maximize this weeks Albertsons sale along with the Unilever Rebate you are not alone! Since I have been a little fuzzy in the brain the last few days I have not even tried to put together my plan. Tonight I have been checking out the shopping list, reading the posts on Pinching your pennies, and check a bunch of other blogs. It is all so complicated!!! Discount queens has a good brake down so just go here to read it. I am hoping I will feel up to going tonight or tomorrow to try it out, I will post how I do ASAP!

Also for the rebate you can get the $40 on more then one transaction dated from 4/1 thru 4/30 so I'm going to look over my old receipts to check for any of the participating products, that way I am not buying more things I don't need just to reach the $40!

No comments:

Post a Comment