Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Help out the USO

I just found this email in my junk email account but thought it was worth posting it. Today is the last day for this deal and even if you cant go get any dinner it is still a great way to help others! I know I have 7 boxes of tooth paste under my sink that I got for free that I could donate! I just called Texas Roadhouse and they said that if you can't come to eat they could give you a coupon for a free appetizer on your next visit!

Help Texas Roadhouse in our "Operation USO Care Package". On April 6 Texas Roadhouse Boise, along with Texas Roadhouses nationwide, will gather in San Francisco and work together to build over 12,000 care packages for our troops overseas including: toiletries, sunscreen, reading materials, lip balms, cards, and a personal messages from you and our restaurant! Help us make a difference in the lives of those who give so much for our freedom.Donations can be dropped off to Texas Roadhouse until Wednesday, April 1. Receive a free Appetizer with each donation. Limit one per visit.
3801 East Fairview Dr. Meridian, ID 83642 208-887-9401

No comments:

Post a Comment