Saturday, March 14, 2009

Walgreens Clearance Deals!

I just got back from a great shopping trip to Walgreen's and have to share what I did! I was able to get all of this for $3.03 plus I got a register reward (the coupons that print out after check out) for $1.00 off my next purchase! This is how I did it!
  • 2 Walgreen's reusable shopping bags buy 1 at $0.99 get 1 for a penny
  • 2 Crest Pro Health Toothpaste on clearance for $0.95 & I used 2- $1.00 off any Crest Toothpaste from the 2/18 P&G- Plus I got a $1.00 register reward which makes this a money maker!
  • 1 Arm & Hammer on clearance for $1.19 & I used a $1.00 off coupon from here.
  • 3 packs of Orbit gum buy 3 for $0.99 using the easy saver coupon book ( it is a small coupon book located by the front door).
  • 1 pack of tic-tacs on clearance for $0.50

Most of my purchases were on clearance or in the sale for this week so if you want any of this you better get going!!

No comments:

Post a Comment