Monday, March 16, 2009

Freebies by Mail!

Here are some free gifts from different companies I have found from various sites. Remember when you are asked for your email address to use your "junk" email address to avoid clogging your main account with junk mail! If you dont have one yet you can get one through gmail or yahoo!

  • Get a FREE Bread Recipe booklet from Fleischmann's Yeast. Just go on over here and fill out the simple form. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery
  • FREE Toby the Train coloring book- Go over here to get it. my son will love it!
  • You can now get a FREE Tote from V i X Swimwear! Just go here and sign up to become a V i X VIP. You'll receive a complimentary Tote and a 20% off coupon.
  • Free easybakeware!- Just sign up here for a free 7-day trial and choose 1 free gift. At check out choose the $1.00 shipping and pay only $1.00 for some bake ware! Plus after I checked out it said I could choose 1 more free gift. i had to pay another $1.00 for shipping but I got a bread pan and cup cake pan for only $2.00. I canceled via email a few days later to avoid any "membership fees" being taken out of my credit card!

I am sure I will find more as I search the web so check back often! Good luck and Enjoy!

1 comment: