Ok this was not the best shopping trip..I spent $23.07 ....but I've been asked to post what I do so here goes!
This was using the deals that are in the current sales add which can be found by the door and some coupons I found at the Albertsons on Cole in Boise. They looked like they were from tear pads so if you ask at your store they may have them. The current promo is save $10.00 when you spend $25.00 on select products (this is before coupons). For a printable list of this weeks sales including the items included in the promo and links to printable coupons go here and here.
-6 boxes of crackers at 2 for $4.00
- I used 3- $1.00 off 2 coupons from tearpads
- 4 bricks of 2% kraft cheese (8 oz size) at 2 for $4.00
- I used 2- $1.00 off 2 coupons from tearpads
-I also got a $3.00 off next purchase catalina (must be the 2% cheese to get the catalina)
-1 box Oreos at 2 for $5.00 (I had my kids with me and needed $2.00 to get to $25.00)
-2 tubs of I Can't Believe its not Butter at $5.99
- I used $5.00 off when you buy 2 coupon from the Albertsons add
- 2 gallons of milk at 2 for $4.00
So I spent $23.07 but saved $40.19 and I now have $0.10 off gas!