Thursday, March 12, 2009

I almost forgot....more deals!

Grocery Outlet
If you don't shop at Grocery Outlet you should go sometime! I used to go when I was in the area but they have started to carry bread...good bread! Now I go about every month to stock up on bread and other things! Here are just a few of the deals I have been finding every time (some of their deals are when they are gone they are gone like this one)
  • Sara lee Bread 2 lb loaves for $.99 each
  • Classic Bread (wheat, white, potatoe, black, even Cinna burst) from $1.39 - $2.39! (good deal!)
  • Downy fabric Softner 32oz for $1.99 (I can't find how many loads it does but it is concentrated and lasts awhile)

Albertsons tip!

If you are going to go do some shopping for this weeks Albertsons deals ( find out about them here) and you live in Boise area you might want to go to the one at Cole and Fairview. I was there and up at the customer service desk at the end by the video room there is a box full of coupons. I was able to get a coupon for $1.00 off when you buy 2 Kraft chunk chees and one for $1.00 off when you buy 2 boxes of crackers. I grabbed a few of each. This will help you get bang for the $$!

1 comment: