Tuesday, March 24, 2009

More Kmart double shopping!

So after the kids went to bed I decided to do a late night shopping trip to Kmart. The bad news they had not yet stocked so they were still out of a lot of things...the good news I still found some great deals! Some of them are little known so you are in for a treat!Get this...I spent a whopping $2.00 for all of this and $0.62 of it was tax! Here is what I did!

-2 Gillette Shaving Gell at $2.69 each (last post I said they were 2 for $4 )
Used 2 Gillette Fusion HydraGel, HydraCool or HydraSoothe, any $1/1 (3-31-09) P&G-2/8
Final Cost $1.38 or $.69 each (This was the only items I paid for!)

-2 Rubber Maid clear boxes at $2.00 each
Used $1.00 printable coupon from here
Final Cost- FREE!

2- Rubbermaid Easy Find Premier at $1.50 each (they were marked at $2.50)
Used $1.00 off printable from here
Final Cost- FREE!

1- Rubbermaid Produce Saver at $2.00 (it was marked at $3.50)
Used $1.00 off printable from here
Final Cost- FREE!

1- box Post Trail mix Cereal at $3.99
Used $2.00 off printable coupon from here
Final Cost FREE!

Total out of Pocket $2.00
Total Savings $16.99!
It looked like they were getting ready to restock once the store was closed and I heard they will be getting another shipment on Thursday so you can still get some great deals all week but they will go fast!

UPDATE!!
I went again tonight (Wed) and all the boxes are gone, but they still have some of the bowls. Also on the upper shelf in the back where the Rubbermaid products are there are some pitchers on clearance for $3.50 and I was able to use the rubbermaid coupons on these as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment