Friday, March 27, 2009

Free Kenneth Cope Conert In Caldwell ID!


I just read this post about a Kenneth Cope concert on Kazy Coupon Lady. They are afraid they wont have a good turn out so i thought i would help spread the word! I remember a few years back when he released his "Eden's Garden" album, my brother Rod was on tour with him and asked me to help promote the concert. It was a great show! He has great music! Anyway! I hope if you are in the area (or even if your not) you take advantage of this great opportunity! Here is the post!

Free Kenneth Cope Concert
Kenneth Cope is coming and performing a free concert here this Saturday night (28th) at the LDS Caldwell Stake Center on Kimball. It will be at 8 p.m. (a little later since there is a young women’s broadcast at 6 p.m.)
Since it was such a last minute thing, they are afraid people won’t show, so invite anyone you think would like to go.
I’m sure that most of you probably know some of his music. Here are a couple of web sites to hear some of it:
http://www.ilike.com/artist/Kenneth+Cope
http://apps.facebook.com/ilike/artist/Kenneth+Cope

No comments:

Post a Comment