Monday, March 30, 2009

6 boxes of cereal for $0.99!!

I got all of this for $0.99 plus $5.00 catalina!!
I went to Albertsons this morning to get my cereal and since I don't need tons of this cereal I only got 6, but you could use the same tips to get way more for very little out of pocket! (especially if you have access to multiple computers!) Here is what I did:
-6 boxes of Post cereal at $1.57 per box when you buy 2
  • I used 2- $2/1 printable coupon from here
  • then I used 2 Post Selects Cereals, any $1/2 (4-12-09) SS-3/1 or you could use the ones that cane in yesterdays (3/29) paper
  • Then I used my $3.00 catalina from the Taco Bell promo

Final Cost $0.99 plus I got a $5.00 off my next purchase catalina

Total saved- $ 27.72! Plus then I went & filled my car up with the $0.15 per gallon discount!

If I needed more I would either print out more coupons or even buy more Sunday papers to get more coupons...even with the added cost of the papers its a good deal!


No comments:

Post a Comment