Monday, May 4, 2009

Hip 2 Serve!! Great site for Military Families!


I was just on Hip 2 Save and saw this post about a new site called Hip 2 Serve for deals for military families and shopping at commissaries. Here is what the post said,
"I am the big sister of the creator of Hip2Save, and have created a blog called Hip2Serve.com to highlight special deals and savings for military families. In addition to posting military discounts, sweepstakes, and special programs, I am dedicated to posting an extensive list of bi-monthly Commissary sale items paired up with current coupons. If you would like to go directly to my current commissary deals, click here. I hope that this blog provides additional savings information to those of you in the military in addition to what you currently find on Hip2Save! So please check out my blog, and let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions! I look forward to hearing from you!"
I hope you will all pass this blog on to anyone you know that serves in our military along with a big thankyou from all of us at Hooked on Savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment