Saturday, May 2, 2009

Albertsons Run!


My hubby and I went on a nice cheap date on Friday using a certificate from Restaurants.com and our 2 free movie passes from the Kelloggs promo. We liked going to the movies for free so much that I went for a quick trip to Albertsons tonight to buy some cheap cereal! (even though we really dont need more, but it stores well!) Right now Albertsons has the select Kelloggs cereal ( Corn flakes, froot loops, Raisin Bran, Cookie Crunch, and pop tarts) for 3 for $5.oo or $1.67 each. I matched this up with the coupons from the coupon bar on the right of the page and the kelloggs promo (buy 10 select items and get 2 free movie tickets). This is what I did.
- 7 boxes of Fruit Loops at $1.67 each
used 7 $1/1 from the coupon bar on the right
Final cost- $4.69 (I could have also used the Albertsons coupon from the ad to make 2 of them $1.49 but I forgot!!)
- 3 boxes Pop Tarts at $1.67 each
Final- $5.00
- 1 gallon milk at $2.00
Total out of pocket- $12.79 plus 2 FREE movie tickets!!!
Total Saved- $28.03

No comments:

Post a Comment