Monday, July 13, 2009

Back to School Deals

It's that time of year that strikes both happiness and dread in me.....Back to School Time! I love my kids, but as summer winds down I am ready (and happy) for them to go back to school, but I always hate the cost! Between school supplies, school clothes and school registration fees, it causes quite a dent in our budget! So I start early with my shopping looking for great deals as soon as the ads come out! Here are a few that I saw and am taking advantage of!

Staples
These prices are only good through Wed. July 15
  • 8 pack of #2 Staples brand pencils at $0.01 each (limit 2)
  • Ream of copy paper only $0.01 after rebate! ( purchase price of $3.98 and is limit 2) this is great not only for kids school but for printing all those great internet coupons!
  • 6 count pack of highlighters for $1.00
  • 3 count pack of pink erasers for $1.00
  • Clear pencil boxes for $1.00
  • 5 pack of Bic pens for $1.00
  • 2 pack of kids scissors for $1.00

Target

  • Rose Art Washable markers for $0.50
  • Rose Art 12 count colored pencils for $0.50
  • Pink or Blue Pencil Box $0.50
  • Vinyl Pencil Pouch $0.50

No comments:

Post a Comment