Monday, July 13, 2009

Great Albertsons Deal! One day left!

Here is a great deal I saw on fabulessly Frugal! You can get all of this for only $1.98! Plus you will get a $2.00 catalina so you really end up making $0.02!! Here is how you do it.
-8 Boxes of Kraft Mac and Cheese at $8.00 ( I love that this includes the Thick & Creamy as well as the fun shapes the kids like!)
Used 2 Buy 3 get 1 FREE Kraft Mac and Cheese or from the 6/28 RP
Total- $6.00
-2 Boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios for $4.98
used 2 $1/1 Honey Nut Cheerios
used 2 doublers
Total- $0.98
-Epic Savings -$5.00
Grand total=$1.98 plus you get a $2.00 catalina!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you are doing these again. I've missed them. They are motivating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally went and did this!! And told another friend to as well!
    And while I was there the store manager asked if I needed frozen food, I said yes...he pointed out a couple carts FULL of frozen meals he had just marked down to $0.10 each!!!! I bought 60 of them!!! SCORE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had an alberstons here...:( -Laura

    ReplyDelete