Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Kmart is Doubling next week!!!

Ok, so I am a little slow on getting this posted, but I have a good reason! I am moving tomorrow and have been busy packing and cleaning! Anyway! Kmart will be doubling this next week which is always fun because they double up to $2.00 and you don't have to have any double coupons like Albertsons! The bad part is that they are notorious for having very little on hand so things go pretty fast, so go early and check back often. My Boise store usually gets shipments on Thurs, just ask your local store when they get theirs. As far as participation I have heard that all southern Idaho stores will be, but it is always a good idea to call ahead (or check Sundays ad) Here is also a great link, if you read the comments a lot of people from around the country have posted if their stores are doing it. Also Hip2Save is my favorite place to find some good match ups, just in case I don't get around to posting any since I will be unpacking! So start clipping & printing those coupons and have some fun! I have got to get back to packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment