Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Crazy Good Clearance at Walmart!

For those of you who live in the Boise area, you are in luck! The Walmart on Glenwood and State is remodeling and they have some crazy good clearance deals going on! I got everything in the picture for only $33.65! I won't go into all the details but I will say:
  • All of the clothes I got were only $1 each, they had about 5 $1 racks and lots of other $3 & $5 racks.
  • They had tons of clearance items in the room at the front of the store (where they usually have Bronco gear) It was like a treasure hunt!
  • The body washes were all only $1 and I had coupons for them too so I got them for FREE!
  • The High School Musical game (DVD game) was ony $1!
  • The Highschool Musical Barbie was only $5!
  • All the candy was only $0.25, some were even only $0.10!
  • I got the only pack of diapers ( I am expecting!) for only $5!

So if you are in the area it is worth the trip, they had so much stuff and a large variety from every dept! The tip the guy gave me while I was there is that they usually mark clearance down at the first of the month, so even if you arent in the area dont forget to check your local Walmart Clearance!

No comments:

Post a Comment