Monday, June 1, 2009

And the winner is.....

And the winner of the Hooked on Savings Starter Kit is.......
True Random Number Generator Min: 1 Max: 29 Result: 22 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Dana Christensen said...
I am now a follower! I am a couponing newbie and would love some direction in how to be organized!
So Dana you need to email me at hookedonsavingsblog@gmail.com and give me your address! Congratulations!
I want to thank everyone who entered, it was really fun to read your entries my 2 favs were
  • Jen L said...
    I am a follower! I would love to win this giveaway! My poor coupons are in desperate need of an Extreme Makeover: Coupon Edition. They are a great bunch of peelies, blinkies, printed & paper coupons that have been living in a small plastic accordian file separated by 6 plastic tabs. Each coupon deserves its own space but there is just no money... The "door" to their file fell off and it will no longer close so these poor coupons are hanging on for dear life trying not to fall out. In fact, many times they are left in the car for fear they would be lost, so they are not used to their full potential. Many of these coupons expire soon; please help them before it is too late!
  • Rodnobi said...
    It is with great humility and honor that I accept the awarding of this prestigious tool of wonder and delight! To think that by mere genetic association I am worthy of this honorarium is a wonder and an obvious acknowledgement of my efforts to be one with the "wonderful world of coupons." It was from the deepest circumstances that I embarked on this most resplendent pathway of savings and it is certainly not without its setbacks and perils; from unhonored coupons to a disappointing lack of doubles, I have fought for and found the greatest satisfaction in saving money, time, effort and at this point, what can I say, but that I too, am "hooked on savings!"Thank you, my mentor and sister, for your consideration, love, charity, counsel and this coupon binder of many colors! Peace out, YO! and I better win! ;^D

I would love to hear your suggestions for future drawings! Please leave a comment if you have any ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment