Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Grocery Outlet


I was at Grocery Outlet today and saw a deal that I wanted to pass on! For those of you who don't know about Grocery Outlet you can read previous posts here.
  • They have Campbells Cream of Mushroom and Cream of Chicken for $0.69 each. I know that occasionally Albertsons has these for only $0.50, but if you are out this is a good price for now!

I also go there to get cheap lunches that my hubby can take to work. Today I was able to get

  • Smart Ones (weightwatchers) Calzones for $1.49 and Quesadillas for only $0.99

I also always go there to get my bread. Almost everyday they get a delivery of day old bread.

  • Classic Bread for only $1.39! (Black, cinnimon swirl, potatoe, classic white) they also have Classic Bread rolls. My mother in law loves this stuff, just go early because at this price they are usually all gone by 2pm!
  • Sarah Lee Hearty & Delicious bread for ony $0.99!

Plus today when I checked out it printed out a coupon (kindof like a catalina) for $3.00 off of a $25 purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment